When I have the time and I need to run some errands, I prefer to walk. I walked through downtown, interested in renting a movie from Redbox so that I can watch it while I paint. I rented V for Vendenna (which I saw in the dollar theatre with Megan, and I really enjoyed). I continued to shop at Smith's, for anything random. I found a Spiderman backpack, and I have always wanted one.

Spiderman is one of my heroes because, in my opinion, he is the only superhero which follows his heart with every action. He is a superhero because he does not want others to grieve over the loss of their loved one's, such as he did with his uncle, and he would do anything for his love, Mary Jane. He is a true romantic, yet he knows the dangers of being in a relationship, and thus, he supresses his desire.
Spiderman used to be a normal guy, and because of this, he is flawed. What makes him so great is the fact that he overcomes the human flaw and is not tempted by becoming a bad guy in search of valuables or power. Spiderman fights for only good, while Batman fights for revenge, and Superman was born a superhero. This makes them inferior, though superman is a great superhero, he is not faced with the moral delemma of mortality.
I bought the backpack, though it is very juvenile. I wore it that night to Brian and Jesse's house. I will continue this incident in another entry.
10:16 AM