Saturday, August 05, 2006
It was initially supposed to be Jessie, Brian, Scott, and I, but at the last moment, Scott's boyfriend, Ken, decided to come. Jesse made it a point to make me feel outcasted, because I was the one who was not in a relationship. Being a fifth wheel didn't bother me, though when Jesse made it painfully obvious, I began to feel somewhat uncomfortable.
We ate spaghetti, and went outside to go to the theatre. Before I could get into the car, Jesse made fun of me for my Spiderman backpack, and called me a "Retard." I hate that word when used derogatively.
I went with Scott and Ken. Scott had a blonde moment and told Ken to drive in the wrong direction. When we realized what he had done, Scott was embarrassed. It was really funny.
Jesse called and told us that the movie had been canceled due to a rain warning. Instead of the theatre, we drove to Hollywood Video and rented a movie. It was not really a movie that I wanted to see, yet I was asked to pay for it. I did without hesitating because Jesse provided dinner and Scott provided dessert. It seemed fair that I provide the entertainment.
When we got to Jesse's house, a severe lightning storm began. Instead of watching the movie right away, we went to a place where we could better see the lighting and stayed for about an hour. Jesse took this awesome photo.
Being that I fell asleep through the movie, and I had a dog trying to get off on my arm, I really wanted to go home. I was kind of upset that it took a good hour before Jesse did anything about Titus. If their dog was a child, that child would get away with murder.
By the time Jesse put Titus in his cage, it was too late. I was out the door and ready to fall asleep in my own bed.
The highlight of the night was the lightning. Being there with friends was a positive experience. The lowlight: Titus’s lipstick.