Jesse invited some of his friends to a wine and cheese party that was focused around a pampered chef presentation. When I had first showed up, nobody was there besides Jesse's work friends, and I was glad to leave when Jesse asked me to pick up his brother and brother's girlfriend.
When I got back, the party was a little more lively, and so I stayed. Even though I was underage, I secretly tasted almost every bottle of wine. I had no interest in getting drunk or even tipsy. I thought it unclassy to show up to a wine party and drink apple juice.

By the night's end, I was getting bored. I started looking after Megan who was completely plastered, and when Jesse gave the social que to leave, I was relieved. I did have some fun at the party, but being one of two underage individuals, I felt out-of-place.
I drove Megan home, and walked her into her house. I advised her to drink some water and take advil or something to prevent a hangover. I left, and then went to bed. How fun. I miss the good old days of last summer, where the whole group of friends (Scott, Megan, Brian, Jesse, and myself) spent time together. The five of us haven't done anything without the invite of others this entire summer.
7:00 PM