The six parades that I volunteered in inlcude West Valley and South Jordan, both held on Saturday, and then Murray, West Jordan, Magna, and Sandy, on the fourth. This totals six parades. Murray was the only parade that I volunteered for Diane Turner. She was ahead of Leslie Reberg, and so when I had finished the parade with Diane, I doubled back and volunteered in the same parade for Leslie. This accounts for the half of a parade.
The hot sun and all of the walking soon made us exhausted. We were glad that the first three parades, which were all consecutive, had finished. Leslie bought us all lunch at Olive Garden. I found some ground meat in my maranara sauce and soon lost my appetite. I also found a girl who, volunteered for Leslie, attractive based on her personality. I will explain this in another blog.
After lunch, Megan and I went to her house to relax for an hour. It started to rain, and we still had one parade to go to in Sandy, the most Republican district. Both her and I secretly wished that rain would cancel the parade. It didn't, but it turned out to be the most fun.
In such a Republican district, it was difficult to get the crowd's interest. In order to gain attention, I tumbled in front of the main sign. We were getting some loud cheers, and Megan and I couldn't stop laughing. We were a little delirious. My glasses flew off of my head three times, and my hands were badly bruised from landing roughly on the pavement.

After the parades, Megan, I, and three other close friends had plans to go to SugarHouse park to watch the fireworks. Our plans were canceled because these three friends complained about sitting on wet grass. Megan and I were a little frustrated; the Fourth of July didn't seem like much of a holliday. Instead, we went to Jesse's house for dinner and a movie. Megan bought fireworks for us to light, but after the movie, she and I were too tired. We went home to bed.
I like the fact that my close friends are "considered famous." Megan is the chair of the Democratic Party, and Jesse is famous for his blog. Jesse also is the campaigning manager for Ross Romero (who I volunteered for during the Democratic convention), which also gives Jesse recognization. Being close friends with such "famous people," by default, gives me recognization. I hope to someday become well known for my philanthropic efforts. This is only a benefit of friendship. I am friends with them because they are good-hearted people.