It has been a while since I blogged, and it is due to the fact that I have picked up so many extracurricular activities that I haven't had the time.
The reason that I have picked up so many activities is because I would be bored if I hadn't. My mind has to be constantly running, and I can't be satisfied with idle thoughts. Such thoughts would ultimately turn negative, due to the fact that I feel alone (not only in the sense that I don't have somebody romantically or in the sense that I feel like most of my friendships are superficial, but mostly because I am so different and unique that nobody even compairs.)
I am not being conceded or vain when I say that I think that I am awesome. I have gone through so many things for my age, and when I think about who I have become today, I love myself. The person who most people view today is weird by society's standards. It is due to the fact that I think with depth which compels me to challenge life. Such thinking has lead to becoming an
ascetic, a person who renounces worldly pleasures in the search for spiritual growth, a vegan, an artist, a person who cherishes philosophy, and a person trying to learn about politics, in the hope to later bring about social reform so that the American population, in general, cares more about aiding those who suffer than materialism and war. "You may say I'm dreamer, but I'm not the only one."
It would be nice to not be viewed as so different, whereas my ambitions, values, and morals only bring good. It would be nice to find somebody who saw all of this, and who was just as awesome.
So... getting back to how I have been spending my time...
I finished reading Gandhi, Selected Writings, which I will, at some point, write a review.

I have been putting together an outside dinning room.

I have been making a painting to go with the outside dining room.

(not finished)
And I have spent a considerable amout of time taking two extremely broke swamp coolers and rewiring them to work. It has been so hot in such an old house with no a/c.

The rest of my time has been spent, mostly, at work.
Besides for doing solitair activities, I spent a day with my friend Chelsy. I went to her freshman orientation, and I saved her from the many boring presentations, showed her everything she really needs to know, and gave her a personal tour.
7:48 AM