For those who know me, or have read the entire contents of my blog, they know I was raised in Wyoming. Consequently, I have a little cowboy inside of me.

I went back to Wyoming with my sister to go to a bluegrass festival. I wasn't so thrilled to go, but to dress as a cowboy seemed tempting. On went the cowboy hat.
I wish I had pictures, but I forgot my memory card to my camera. So, here is the description of my weekend...
- Drive.
- Stop in Evanstan and look at buffalo.
- Continue driving in vast emptiness.
- Bored.
- Arrive and love my childhood (now very old) dog.
- Tell my family I am fasting so they don't try to stuff food down my throat (as they usually do).
- Wait around and read my book.
- Put on my cowboy hat and head down to Triangle park in Kemmerer, WY, where the festival is held, and where I grew up.
- Watch people who sang for the soundtrack of "O' Brother Where Art Thou."
- See some people who made me nervous cause they know I am gay, and they are homophobic.
- Have an anxiety attack and go back to my parents.
- Sleep.
- Go home.
What a fun weekend.
11:31 AM