Megan and I had a fun filled day, beginning with taking Jesse's car to Park City.



It was a spontaneous decision. I have never made a day trip to Park City before, so I hadn't any idea what we were going to do. Megan suggested the "Alpine Slide."


After the lifts, we were prepared to RIDE.



Afterwards, we had lunch at a "Pizza and Pasta" place on Main St. I had speghetti that was drowned in olive oil with basil and tomatoes. It was good, but the oil made me sick.

We then walked main street, and went to the museum.

The worlds first "underground" sky-lift.
After the Museum, we went to shops and art galleries. When I decided to do this, pedestrians stopped to look... It was exciting!

We then came home,and went to see the movie called, "Just my Luck" with Lindsey Lohan. It was a funny movie, and the guy who started out as a "looser" was really cute!
After the movie, I wanted to get drunk. I haven't had a drink for about 6 months, and I wanted to releive some of the dissappointment I have had with my last two infatuations. We went back to Megan's house, where we had pina coladas and a lot of fun. I soon passed out on her living room floor.
I hope Megan and I can have other fun filled days like this. I enjoy hanging out with Megan because she is fun and intelligent. Even though she often makes fun of me and she is over eight years older than me, she and I get along well and have a good time.
8:47 AM