Starting Aug. 23, I will no longer have a life.
I am taking 16 credit hours, in extremely hard classes. These are the classes that my major requires, and I would like to be able to enter my program fall 2007.
I am planning on taking Organic Chemistry 1, Organic Chemistry Lab 1, Organic Chemistry Lab/Lecture 1, Genetics, Genetics discussion, Applied Statistics, Applied Statistics Lab, Human Physiology, and Human Physiology Lab. If I would like to be an Intern for the Democratic party this Spring 2007 semester, I also have to take a Legislative prep class. That would increase my total credit hours for fall 2006 to 19.
I am also going to continue delivering food for the Utah AIDS Foundation on Sundays, and every Tuesday night, I hold a discussion, called
Coming Out 101, for students questoining their sexuality at the U of U. It is associated with the LGBT resource center, and I established the discussion last year with permission from Charles Milne. It is my direct responsibility to keep it running.
In order to manage 40 hours a week at my job, I am planning on taking a grave-yard shift every Sunday night. Hopefull it can be used as study time.
Goodbye LIFE.
9:13 AM